Monday, February 23, 2009

Kitty My Rib

Josh and I have gradually been reading through a fictional biography of Katherine Luther (Martin Luther's wife) called Kitty My Rib by E. Jane Mall. It has been so interesting...Josh of course didn't think it would be, but is now hooked! We only have 5 chapters left out of 24 and I look forward to each one!

Last night's chapter was Katherine getting sick, almost near death; Luther surprising her with a country cottage to live in; and then the both of them succumbing to moving back to Wittenberg to do God's Work. I can't wait to see what happens in tonight's chapter!

Just wanted to share! We are reading the Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan after Kitty My Rib. It's a great time Josh and I share and it's better than watching T.V. Hope you get a chance to read it! If you have, let me know what you thought!