Sunday, April 12, 2009

Great Site!

After evangelism Saturday I have sought out to study more about what other religions believe. Let's just say an hour long conversation with a "universal unitarian" left me dumbfounded. If you would like to know what they believe ask me. I know now. Anyway, the girl I witnessed with gave me a website that I wanted to share as a tool for researching how to defend your faith among many other useful things! It's www.carm.org. I was amazed at what I just found out within a few minutes of being on there.

This has nothing to do with the above, but I just found out that Rick Warren, author of the Purpose Driven Life, appologized on TV for signing a proposition to ban gay marriage. In fact, he is now said he will never speak out against homosexuals again. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? I think the bible is clear on that issue!

Anyway, sorry for getting off on that. It's important to call out false teachers, or wolves in sheep's clothing. I would want someone to let me know if I was being led astray by one! Hope you enjoy the site!