Friday, April 3, 2009

Loving it!

I am completely loving my new reading plan! It's only been 4 days, but I get so excited to do it everyday! Like my previous post, I have been majorly craving God's word! It leaves me with this feeling of "I need more." I am amazed at how much I've learned over the last few years while at Cornerstone! I can't believe how much God has shown me and how my Bible is falling apart! I am so thankful for His word! I was challenged at women's group by a true story that was shared about a a man that was severely burned in a fire. He couldn't see anymore. He wanted to read his bible, but couldn't see. He tried to read with his fingertips, but couldn't feel the brail, because his fingers had been burned so bad. Then he tried his lips. unfortunately, they were burned too bad as well. One day his tongue touched the page and he could read it! He has read the bible through 4 times using only his tongue! What an awesome testimony to the power of our amazing God who saves us and replaces our heart of stone with a heart of flesh! Praise the Lord for changed lives that actually crave the word!