Saturday, March 28, 2009

Evangelism

I had an amazing morning at evangelism! We actually knocked on a Jehovah Witness' door!! Imagine that, they're usually the ones knocking on our doors! Anyway, she was at first kind of hard as we were showing her in scripture that Jesus is God. Then we gently told her she was in a cult. To our surprise, she invited us in, instead of shutting the door. We went through scripture after scripture and she finally said, "you put a doubt in my mind." Praise the Lord! She was doubting what she had believed that Jesus was an angel and not God. It was so awesome to see how God had orchestrated the whole thing. I just pray she truly will study the word (fortunately she didn't actually have a New World Translation bible) and ask God for the truth to be revealed! I just wanted to share. If you want to pray for her, her name is Alicia.

On another note, I appologize for not updating. I've been sick and school has been pretty consuming recently. I haven't been reading as much, but have started getting back into the habit slowly. Hopefully you'll hear more from me this week....if that's a good thing :) Hope you're all doing well!