Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reading Plan

I've gone back and forth about what to do in my quiet time. I've tried many different things and failed at some. I think I've finally found something I can do and feel good about! It's a bible reading plan called The Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan. It's split up by the days of the year. Every month has 5 built in blank days: in other words, 5 days of no reading because there's always a day or two a month you miss..we're not perfect. It's great so you don't fall behind and have to read a ton to catch up! I love that I read some in the new testament, old testament, and a psalm or proverb. If you want to check it out here is a link:
http://www.desiringgod.org/Blog/1569_bible_reading_plans/
It's actually from Piper's blog...I found out about it through the person that's discipling me.
What do you do that works for you?